Friday, August 30, 2013

Benefit Watt's Up Review



I received this mini highlighter in a birthday gift from Sephora in July.  I've never used a highlighter before so I was a little unsure how to apply it and if I even wanted to use it since I have oily skin.  I did some research and decided to give it a try.  It was free so what did I have to lose?

When I first apply it I love how it has a little shimmer to it but it is not like glitter.  It catches the light nicely with a slight glow.  I apply it to my brow bone right under my eye brows, along the top part of my cheeks (a little higher than I would apply blush), and on my temple area.

I love how the shimmer is subtle so you don't see it until the light catches it.  I have a problem with oily skin so therefore it isn't as noticeable by the end of the day but other than that I love it.  It goes on smooth and it doesn't irritate my skin.  I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts so I'm very glad it didn't cause me to break out.

Don't have a highlighter?  You can use a light shimery eye shadow instead.  Make sure you blend it in well so you don't have streaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment